If you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud. ~Emile Zola

Yoga class in Mirrormont will be offered this week on Monday evening, November 16th from 5 - 6 in the clubhouse. Please bring a blanket and any props you might have on hand (blocks, bolsters, straps).

Gratitude in Motion is coming soon! I will be teaching a donation-based class to benefit Yoga Behind Bars on Saturday, November 28th from Noon - 1 at Village Green Yoga in Issaquah's Gilman Village.

Yoga Behind Bars is an emerging movement driven to find a way to fundamentally change the current course of the American corrections system. Since 2008, YBB has helped thousands of incarcerated men, women, and youth transform their lives with the help of yoga taught by volunteers in Washington state prisons. I have been privileged to teach the maximum-security incarcerated young men and women at Echo Glen in Snoqualmie over the past few years and presently serve on the YBB Board. I can vouch for the profound rehabilitative benefits of yoga on these children.

The hatha/flow class will begin with a short Thanksgiving meditation and a brief description of the work of YBB. Inspiring stories about sharing yoga with the incarcerated will be woven into the class.


Close your eyes, scan your world, share your love. ~Natalie Smith, Yoga Behind Bars

Blessings,
Bonnie